I hit 500 cycles recently. YAY, thanks!! Although I probably have about 50 cycles in ask questions where they haven’t selected my answer as the answer after admitting that it was the answer to their question :(
So here is a 500 cycle special!
How to play:
All instructions are explained in the game, but I’ll give you an overview anyway:
- You are given a choice of what cactus you would like to be. All are found in The Cactapedia
- You are then given an overview of your chosen cactus
- Now the actual simulator starts. You (as you are told) make your decisions monthly. You can either: increase root length, stem height or number of spines.
- You have to balance your decisions so that none of your stats fall to 0 (you die if they do).
- You need to survive for 5 years (60 months)
Thanks to @xolyon for allowing me to use a function that they made which that the text can be printed letter by letter.
Also, for their colour codes tutorial which allows for colours with no imports, YAY!! :)