NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENDGAME SPOILERS IN THIS POST.
There have been many generations of Empty before this one.
The legend begun with @mat1's infamous "Empty" and continuing on with none other than "Empty 2" (wow, what an original name) by @eankeen. However, I plan to finally end the saga with Empty 3: Endgame.
That's right, the ENDGAME. No, I did not steal this from Avengers, I haven't even heard of that before. This is the Endgame because it is truly the most ultimate of all Empty repls that have preceded it, and provides a much more empty experience.
Edwin, aka. eankeen, attempted to expose the lies of mat's "Empty" in his post, but that is not the empty way. He was showing anger and annoyance in his post, while what is truly required is simple emptiness and discipline. That is why I will abstain from condemning either of them, and simply explain why my Empty is the ultimate adaptation.
The Infinity Files
The six infinity files were created before the universe itself:
- Mind.py, giving the power of TensorFlow, data analysis, and the power to develop machine learning algorithms.
- Power.js, boosting any plain HTML and CSS web page with immense power and abilities to do things that plain HTML/CSS would never in their lifetime be able to accomplish. It is the front of the frontend.
- Reality.css, shaping reality and defining the color, boundaries, and senses that we experience in our everyday lives. Without reality.css, the world would be a dull void.
- Soul.png, shaping all of our souls and giving us hope for the future. When you look at a meme that is in a .png format, you can't help but feel relieved and regain your hope in humanity.
- Space.txt, which is an empty text file just like the void of space. Think of how much space can be saved by having an empty text file instead of text files with characters in them!
- Time.csv, providing all of the data of the history of the universe and of time itself. Time is documented within .csv, making it a great file to hold the time stone.
The Power of the Files
I, Mooopy, plan to use these Infinity Files with my Infinity Repl to wipe out all input and create perfect emptiness, thus saving thousands of gigabytes in storage and allowing us to save our resources.
With the power of all the six stones, in combination with index.html, the gauntlet that binds them all together, I hit run repl.
... And what do you know? It's true emptiness. Nothing. A blank white canvas.
But wait! You may be thinking ... what about the output? Well, if you switch over to the console tab, there is also nothing there! Not even a line telling you the version of the language or anything!
And thus, thousands of EXABYTES of data can be spared and replaced with emptiness, which takes up almost nothing.
My work here is done.
It’s fake. It says Not sure way to do? Run some example (start typing to dismiss)