MyCMD V 1.3
has been released. This is actually based the latest version of TextAPL and I made some changes to it which includes
- I changed the name to MyCMD
- The style changed to a Command Line style(IDK what to call it)
- I removed the file manager and replaced so that it actually created REAL txt files and not just some text in an ArrayList
- Added a die you can roll
- Added a coin you can flip
- I added a bit of Color
- And finally changed the "Guessing game" to be MUCH simpler(in code)
Thanks to @DynamicSquid for telling me what this should be called(lol, I was so confused).
If you have any ideas to make it better or new features to add(Because it still is really small), Please tell me in the comments!
Thank you to all upvotes and comments
Also, I added some secret commands in it(Thanks @CodeLongAndPros for the suggestions). If you find one and tell me in the comments, I will give you an upvote. Also, absolutely NO cheating by looking in the code.
Quick correction: The time command was supposed to show PST time but it was one hour ahead, fixed that to the correct PST time.
Quick correction 2: Now you can enter HELP or HeLp or hElP because it automatically converts the string to lowercase!