OPEN IT IN A NEW TAB
Education, Music, and Chatting steamrolled into one
AdCharity and Ethan's second project together! Designed with sleepless nights and effort.di
Cover is an app designed to connect a couple services (music, chatting, and Google Classroom) together.
- Login with Google or email verification
- Save and favorite playlists backed up by Spotify
- Play and drag around your playlists
- Manage your classes
- Classes are identified via a Neural Network and given an image (labeled for non-commercial reuse)
- Real-time Chatting + easter eggs
- AdCharity website domain
- Smooth transitions (sliding dashboard panels, header, menu, and more)
- Has limited mobile support
- download as a Progressive Web App
- 100% original code, except the dependencies of course
Use it as you want! If you don't have a google classroom or spotify, no worries. (Though I reccomend having a spotify account for the good music)
Signing into Google
Progressive Web App makes it possible to install COVer on almost any system
Neural Net classifies classes and gives them a little image!
Smooth Chat integration, with user search
Play your favorite songs off spotify in COVer!
Keep non-hackers away from source code (and show copyright)
That's it! Hopefully you can see the enormous effort that went into this! All ideas are 100% original, and all code is 99% produced by us (the remaining 1% being Google as a debugging tool). Happy Progamming Replers!
- This is heavily realiant on cookies so if you have them disabled you might not be able to login / the server might crash
- Revision -> open it in a new tab has no difficulties?
- Mobile support is garbage