:0 its on trending how
ok, why do you people enjoy this?
am i using the src folder properly?
An IDE made completely in python. This took me some time to make, and how to
- Saving your work
- Running your code
- auto-suggest from history
- Suggestion bar thing that shows the keywords (global keyword not included)
What ill be adding soon:
- Function key inputs (press f1 for this or that)
- Language support for more languages
Note: You have to add a new line to the end of your current line in order for it run/save the last line of your code. You also have to press control-c in order to go down into the menu
If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments.
@bramley helped make the thing and did some bug testing.
- Runs on both linux and windows. (for windows, I will provide an EXE)
- Support for raku/perl 6, although running it is broken. If you know how to fix, let me know.
- SH/bash files are now supported
- Lexing now added for bash
- Upcoming: Examples, and opening files, along with external python packages
Now accepting new languages. In order for a language to be added, it has to pass the following criteria:
1. Be able to be executed in the shell
2. Be able to run in the shell
python can be executed in the shell, by running a.
exec(*insert commands*) or b. python insert file name here
also, maybe .bat file's coming soon
Certified E by @MrEconomical
Ah yes, my favorite IDE: thing3.
For real though great job on this! It feels like I'm using an actual code editor like vi or something. Can you make numbers have a different color other than gray?