You can find the current version of the
repl-talk.js package here.
repl-talk.js allows you to interface with user and post related data from https://repl.it quick and easy. Please note that this is NOT and official API for https://repl.it. I will, however, try my best to keep this API running smooth, both for https://repl.it's servers and you.
You can view the rest of the
README on the npm page, which will show you:
- What it does
- How to install it
- How to use it
and a few other things.
v1.1.0 Minor Release
- Changed the backend quite a bit to be much more simplistic and small
- Removed some channel ids from the list
- Added the ability to directly query the GraphQL API (Advanced Use Only! Remember, all actions have your accounts id on it!)
- Fixed some more bugs
- Added the ability to get data back from your login request
- A few bug fixes (boring stuff really)
- Updated the README
- Made it so that the JSON data received is now ALWAYS usable through
data, not call specific
- Made it possible to give what to receive instead of receiving everything, add an array as the last argument in a call
- Fixed the
- Created the API
- Added the ability to query for: